Thursday, November 8, 2007

Randomness

Since my blog title is randomness incarnate, its a conjoinment of words that suitably describes my personality, I decided to write about my thoughts on the very nature of randomness.


ran·dom [ran-duh m]
1.
proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern



My most random aspect is my thoughts. Its the only thing really that I feel can be random about you because you are your thoughts. Everything I think and say makes sense to me but I have the where-with-all to know that others do not connect the dots, the dots that are my thoughts. So I guess the point is that I even though I'm really random and I love randomness and random things I don't believe anything is without aim, reason or pattern. If you find something random it has a reason and a purpose you just aren't seeing the pattern, the why. I've always been a big believer in fate and I think my belief that nothing is random reflects this. Things always seem to make sense to me. Maybe I am making up those connections between things but I don't think so. I'm a really observant person, very perceptive. I read volumes in everything from what you said to how you said it your body language everything. I think thats part of why I notice how things are connected and thus less random. But I like random...I just need a new definition.

ran·dom [ran-duh m]
1. proceeding, made or occuring with loose unobvious connections, patterns or associations.

That definition fits better I think. I am a wordsmith. I think I say I think too much....probably because I do think too much. Its nice to capture those thoughts though. Even if they are ranDUHm.

For an article on assumptions and assuming.
Tune in next week.
Same Bat Time.
Same Bat Channel.

Tyler

1 comment:

Natalie Jane said...

We are bloggers. How exciting. I like how you said you connect dots. . .and your page is dots. Very fitting. Very fitting. I'm glad you think noting is random. Because. . .people always have trouble understanding me. Like I have 2 friends who are dating who are both very tiny. I told them they would have Polly Pocket babies. They didn't understand. I did. Genius. You're a genius.