Saturday, November 17, 2007

Movies

I listened to the Walk by Imogen Heap today because Nat blogged about it. And I love that song now. That reminded me of Let Go by Frou Frou and so I listened to that and the youtube video had clips from Garden State. Which I have not watched in a long time. I think I've seen it about 8 times more than almost any other movie I've seen. I need to watch this again it is such an amazing movie it really is.

Also I found this video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VVXtawJXcbg&feature=related
I tried to embed it so it would be all cool and in the post but no it won't work. Oh well I'll just tell you what it is. Its an a Capella version of Frou Frou's Let Go by some choir. I love a Capella covers so much. When ever I get my computer back I think I'll listen to them I have like 30 :) So awesome. I think its because I'm amazed by beautiful voices and wish I had one.

No comments: