Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Post Without a Point (but not the fence kind)

Disclaimer: This post, as the title may have hinted, will be rampant with puns sorry its my mood. If this blog had one of those "Current Mood" thingies it would be set to punney. See if you can find them all, here I'm imagining those highlights magazines littering doctor's offices across America.

Ok this is a random post to get some random stuff out of my head. I like capturing my thoughts instead of discarding them.

Ice is very cool but the coolest is crushed. I wish I was president so I could make it a law that ice shall not be dispensed unless it is crushed first. No I'll rewrite the constitution to include it. Why not just wish to directly create the law? Well the thing I've learned about wishes, as a little boy I contemplated them thoroughly, is that you never wish for what you want directly you think up a few steps to something that could make that happen as well as lots of other cool stuff. For example if I'm president I can not only change that law I can also appoint a bunch of midgets as my cabinent members so I feel like a giant and I could also declare war on random things like potatoes, calling crayons Crowns and Texans.

Also forgetfullness can sometimes be a good thing. Like when you forget that the smoothie place messed up your order and you come back from lunch to find a do over at your desk. Sweetastic. Sunshine Sherbert. Nothing with that name can make you fat right? I'm right don't try and debunk me.

While I was on lunch another miraculous thing occured. Lyrics popped into my head along with a tune to which they should be sung. This has NEVER happened before and is a really big sign that things in my life are moving where I want them. Its really weird to think of where I was 6 months ago and where I am now. If you told me where I would be, how I would feel etc I would n't have believed you. It makes me really excited for the next six months. Profound growth and change. I really feel it. More on this on my next post, a post with structure and a point.

Ok since I'm sure you are extremely interested I'll put up the little bit I have. I can't convey the tune its sung too but a few words to describe it would be ultra-catchy, uber-amazing and postmodern-belushism. Ok the last one not so much I don't think its actually a thing. Its about global warming. And I probably only think its catchy because I wrote it and I'm pretty sure its not stolen like every other time I THOUGHT I wrote a lyric.

Title: Mother Nature Is No Mother Of Mine

We've got a penchant for progress
But no one ever told us
What would happen
And its happened

We didn't think it through
Now we're left without a clue
Oh can we fix it
We better fix it

The weather ever warmer
and storms getting stronger
We're in trouble
Deep trouble


Hahah ok now that I put it in there and I was resinging it. I'm worried I stole the tune. I hope not. I don't want to be Vanilla Ice.

Cheers,
Tyler

No comments: