I always have thoughts in the morning and I'm afraid I will forget them by the time I get to work to record them. I need one of those voice recorders, mostly so I can pretend I'm a therapist or a detective.
My first real thought today was when I turned on some music. The reciever was set to a volume of 70. Way too loud. I turned it down to 30. This made me think of how undeniable it is that night time is louder than morning. I love that everything is relative I've always believed that. Hopefully I'll recognize more of these situations of realitivity and can comment on them. I feel like Einstien crafting his thoery only I bet his is more important to the world, yet mine is more important to me. Oooh another moment of realitive importance. I'm on a roll. Maybe I'll publish a paper on my thoery if I ever complete it.
Also today I thought how I would like to start a construction company. Not to make money so much, though money would be good, but so I can take my team and sneak onto golf courses and erect giant windmills and waterfalls. Turn it into a miniature golf corse over night. Sans miniature. I love the word Sans.
I am going to start writing every morning and every night. Set a timer for 30 minutes and just don't let my pen stop writing. I think this will get some ideas out. Then I'm going to write a short story. Maybe I'll join one of those online amateur writing groups and take them by storm. I like the word amateur and the idea of taking things by storm. I want to take the world by storm. It sounds powerful , scary and romantic.
This is all for now but i'll keep you posted.
Tyler
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That would be the most genius idea I have ever heard of. Setting a timer and just writing. I should do something like that. I just write when I feel like it. And sometimes that means I don't write for weeks. Thats no good. You're a genius at this writing thing. :)
Post a Comment