The sole purpose of species other than humans is survival. Reproduction being a large part of that. Sleep. Eat. Fuck. Sorry to be harsh but that is how it is to be an animal. Its base but undeniable. It must suck being a female ant. The queen is the only one that gets any action. I know all mammals find sex pleasurable. Eating feels good so you will eat and nourish yourself, going to the bathroom feels better than holding it so you will expel your toxins and sex feels good so you will make babies. Its how animals know what they are supposed to do. They seek pleasure and avoid pain. I wonder how insects experience sexual pleasure rather if they do at all. They don't procreate with others they just lay eggs or shoot stuff on them. Thats so detached. Their exoskeletons make them these little walking blood capsules. They don't have muscles or nerves. Take ants for example they feel around with antennas as they move about. If you crush an ant but carefully avoid his antennas does he feel it? What are their brains like? I know they must have some form of one. I also know they experience some form of the emotion fear. If I spit and it lands on an ant he runs. In order to flee he must sense danger and feel the need for self preservation. On the other end of the insect world are bees. They die when stinging. Its his only form of defense but he will use it even if all his life did was cause me some swelling and itching. Suicide bombers but with little effect. Its mean to have bees die from one sting yet wasps can buzz around jabbing and poking their hearts out, not that they have them. This makes the bee noble in my mind. A soldier giving his life to defend his country, or hive. But he is going to war with one bullet. I hope he has good aim.
Cheers,
Tyler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just like to imagine that animals are just how Disney movies portray them. So A Bugs Life. .. thats how ants really are.
Post a Comment