Friday, December 21, 2007

Wierd Dreams.....Are There Any Other Kind?

I had a slew of weird dreams last night. But I'll tell you about one. My friend CJ who i haven't talked to in ages showed up randomly here in Las Vegas. He was driving this Red car that looked like a mini. We were driving around and I asked what he was doing out here he said he was buying a truck. I said oh how are you driving this back? He said I'm not its yours. And I was like sweet. And then I went to get insurance so I could buy it. And the insurance place was mafia run. I only know this because there was this girl in a business suit and theya re like. "You have a bad driving record? Its ok she's a murderer." And I was like Ahhhhhhhh. And I ran away. And woke up.

Cheers,
Tyler

No comments: