skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Lunch.
This is the best part of the Pizza hut buffet. Salad carrot sticks and canned fruit medley. This post gives me an idea. If you want to know what the idea is text me. And i will share it.
Cheers,
tyler
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Incarnate
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(32)
▼
December
(9)
A wierd thought
A little list i made today
Wierd Dreams.....Are There Any Other Kind?
But
Footage of my foot.
Lunch.
Interesting article
Video test
Test
►
November
(23)
About Me
Randomness Incarnate
I am the prom king posing as a wallflower. I lead the pack from the rear. I wish I was british. I think I am an artist. I am so much more.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment